NEVER underestimate your ability to make someone else’s life better – even if you never know it.’ – Greg Louganis.
Our volunteers make a lot of difference to the work we do. Volunteering abroad with CHANCE for AFRICA basically, aims at changing lives. It can be fun, can lead to love, and can help you discover and/or rediscover yourself. Our volunteering scheme has no age limit and one doesn’t necessarily need to be selfless, just the willingness to help others will do. Thank you all very much for your time, energy, and passion.
If you would like to get involved, we always need people to…
- test, fix and pack computers
- help raise funds for us to continue the good work
- assist with organising events
- write (e.g. publicity material for a variety of media, proposals, reports, etc)
- provide or drive a van
- give presentations to promote CHANCE for Africa and its work to professional colleagues
- travel to Ghana to help deliver and set-up equipment, and provide training for local facilitators and partners
If you can help in any of these ways (or maybe some other way?) then please consider volunteering – only one or two hours a week would be very much appreciated.
Please contact us to discuss what would suit you best.